请记住本站最新网址:http://www.gztlpq.com/

鲨鱼小说网【http://www.gztlpq.com/】第一时间更新《异世画神》最新章节。

After Lin Qi drove away, Wu Mingzhen went to Zhang Zian and said emotionally, "I heard that only the biggest celebrities across the world raised huge animals like lions, tigers, leopards, and the like. And that only the very wealthy raised such bizarre cat breeds. From my perspective, their behaviors are very different from people's original reasons for keeping pets. Can this Ashera cat really make this young man happy?" Zhang Zian agreed with him. But he had no interest in trying to understand rich peoples' world or actions. He invited Wu Mingzhen in. "President Wu, please come in. What kind of cats do you want to see?" Wu Mingzhe smiled. "Any of them who can dance will do. But Mr. Zhang, I really want to know about your purebred Linqing Chausie. Where did you find it? I've always thought they were extinct." Zhang Zian calmly replied, "I found it on the streets. In fact, I am one of the best Beastmaster hunters." Chapter 458: Three Good Things About the kitten Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio It didn't matter if it was Professor Wei Kang or Wu Mingzhen who asked about the origin of Fina or Snowy Lionet, Zhang Zian used the same excuse: he picked them up on the street. Zhang Zian, knowing they would know that he was lying, which might give them a bad first impression, insisted on saying this because he couldn't handle more questions. Wu Mingzhen was 90 percent in disbelief and the other 10 percent was all suspicion. There was news about rare cat breeds being found on the streets and parks because they were either abandoned by their owners for some reason, or snuck out of their houses by themselves. Someone was even lucky enough to find a Ragdoll.

请关闭浏览器的阅读模式或者取消屏蔽JavaScript的正常运行,避免出现内容无法显示或者段落错乱。

鲨鱼小说网【http://www.gztlpq.com/】第一时间更新《异世画神》最新章节。

本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读。

相关阅读 More+

综 全世界都想囚禁我

状态:已完结

19偷偷鲁青春草原视频

状态:已完结

2019久草原国产

状态:已完结

990033

状态:已完结

10_10_唐人街探案3免费观看

状态:已完结

2020大赢家电影国语完整版

状态:已完结